Our Insurance Recovery practice attorneys have a broad range of experience and a record of success in enforcing policyholders’ rights to coverage under almost every type of commercial insurance policy for a wide range of losses and liabilities. We have represented companies, from start-ups to FORTUNE 500 corporations, across industries.
Our experience and counsel include these policy and coverage areas:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)
- Crime and Fidelity
- Cyber Risk: Data Security & Privacy Liability
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Environmental Impairment & Pollution Liability
- Food & Product Recall
- Professional Liability (E&O)
- Property and Business Interruption
- Other Specialized Insurance
Advising clients during the insurance procurement and renewal process is another practice focus; it is a natural evolution of our breadth of experience with almost all major insurance products and continued success in recovering insurance proceeds for a wide spectrum of losses and liabilities. Our services include negotiating contractual insurance requirements and performing insurance due diligence during corporate transactions.